- Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Jan 2019
A. Job Purpose
- Make sure safety, quality, productivity, delivery and optimize production cost (SQDC) meet/exceed requirements.
- Set up, develop and maintenance-calibration test system for new, transfer and sustainable products in high reliable, productivity and timely.
- Documentation and train to relevant how to operate test system in proper way
- Meet set KPIs by company and TPU leaders.
B. Major Accountabilities
Accountable for all activities related to test equipment, program/firmware, fixtures and adaptors within TPU:
- Ensure test equipment capabilities and maintenance programs are efficient in according to KPIs.
- Ensure the Testing equipment, fixtures and adaptors are sufficient for the production capacity and effective.
- Interface with Technology and Innovative Management (TIM) teams for new/ upgrading of, test equipment and methods (Test procedure, strategy and standards) introduce into the TPU.
- Product diagnostic and analysis with active feedback to relevant parties for product and process improvement.
- Engineering Change Notices are process in a timely manner.
- Train and coach Staff and Operators on testing related topics to meet quality, efficiencies for sustaining processes and ensure effective transfers of products.
- Provide product specification for process and equipment capability study and verify the effectiveness of the capability study.
- To perform any other work or projects as assigned by superior.
Operation Senior Engineer Level A
- Handle complex test system in TPU where both flow and batch production line
- Work with R&D and TIM team to improve quality of products, productivity and reliable of test process Innovation, improve efficiency of management and maintenance of test system (Using software for tracking reliability, calibration recall, preventive maintenance program…).
- Train new Test – diagnostic Engineer and other staff about test concept and system.
- Lead products, process improvement project meet requirement of TPU leaders
- Work with R&D for modular concept, improve batch line to flow line production
- Improve working process eliminate risk, comply with P+F requirement, maximize efficiency and simplify for users
C. Allowances and benefits
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance: Either shuttle bus or money
- Fare allowance
- School fee allowance: for employee who has children equal or less than 6 years old
- Lunch meal
- Free milk and coffee
- 13th month salary
- Business bonus
Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January
- Based on KPI
- Based on labor market
- Based on business result
- Basic orientation about HR policy, Facility, IT, Overview product, 5S
- On the job training
- Operational engineering training
- Soft skill training (in-house and outdoor)
- English training
- Oversea training
- Tuition assistance program
- Health and accident insurance 24/24
- Annual health care check-up
- Flu vaccination
- Team building
- Year-end party
- Company trip
- Coffee & Talk
- Women day
- Lunar new year
- Cinema ticket
- Bachelor or Engineering degree or similar level educated outside of VN Mechatronic or electronic is referable
- English, good in communication as task requirements
- German is referable
- More than 5 years’ experience in engineering, PCBA test – debug (ICT, IMT, Functional test) is referable
- Experience in production transfer and create document, work instruction
- Experience in working with multi-national company (phone call R&D)
- Good communication skill in English, Germany and other Asian language are preferred.
- Strong in programming Test Program, Writing source code.
- Well understand industrialization concept, is referred
- Understand SPC and analytical thinking, Green belt of 6 Sigma is referable
- Good in reporting skill and escalation process
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project)
About Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam
Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and an innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. The company has been setting the standards in quality and innovation for process automation for factory all over the world for over 60 years. We understand the demands of your markets, developing specific solutions, and integrating them into your processes.
We have manufacturing facilities in Germany, Singapore, Indonesia, Hungary, India and Vietnam with over 30 subsidiaries and more than 5,700 employees worldwide. As a company with worldwide activities, we offer many opportunities and excellent prospects for gaining experience in other countries and getting to know other cultures.
In Vietnam, we constructed our first manufacturing building in 2008 with the second building planned for 2018. We started with a handful of employees and grew to over 500 currently. 2016 revenues expected to exceed 36 million USD with over 4 million units shipped to customers worldwide.
At Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam, you can make your ideas and strengths a reality while constantly pursuing further development opportunities. Our international company offers you transparent decision-making processes, as well as numerous development and training options that create exciting long-term prospects.