IT Administrator (1-3yrs experience)
- Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Jun 2018
A. Job purpose:
- He/she will provide day-to-day client services to our internal customers.
- Primary objective is to provide first level contact and support in all IT aspects to ensure operational efficiency in the company.
B. Job Scope:
- Provide end user support
- Setup workstations, laptops, printers, phones and video conference system for internal users
- Monitor and maintain Windows servers/ Internet/ network access
- Provide first level troubleshooting of IT hardware and software, and administration support of Windows Servers
- Perform backup duties and basic networking skills with Cisco products
C. Major accountabilities
- Answer and log all support calls into the TopDesk Helpdesk System.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support and escalate to the next level if problem cannot be resolved
- Setup and provide technical support for all computers and P+F Standard software
- Procurement and disposal of all IT related hardware and software
- Source and obtain hardware and software quotes on behalf of users
- Setup and provide technical support for all office and production printers
- Provide support for Windows account management
- Provide support for Mobile devices
- Maintain the IT Asset Management System to ensure that all assets are recorded, updated and removed when required
- Ensure daily backup completed successfully and save keeping of the backup media
- Provide 1st level support and troubleshooting for Internet connection
- Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in a medium size networking environment
- Experience with 1st and 2nd level support
- Experience with MS desktop operating system
- Experience with MS Office and common desktop applications
- Experience with basic networking skill and setup of network printers
- Able to work overtime
- Require to be on standby duty after office hour and on weekend
- Fluently English in both skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Team focused
- Results focused
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making skills
- Problem Solver
*Benefits our company provide as below:
- Training program: We provide the training program as the job required. The company has invested a lot of money to develop our young team at P+F VN;
- Health and accident insurance 24/24;
- Networking activities: Team building, year-end party, company trip, family day, Coffee & Talk, do charity, women day, …;
- 13th-month salary: You will be eligible for a 13th-month salary for each completed year of service. For the 1st year of service, if your working duration is less than 12 months, the 13th month salary will be pro-rated;
- Variable bonus: Based on performance and policies of the company. For the 1st year of service, if your working duration is less than 12 months, variable bonuses will be pro-rated;
- Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January;
- Annual leave: 14 days/ year. Annual leave will be increased from 01 day every 03 years;
- Lunch, coffee and milk for free;
- Other things will be followed by the latest Labor law
About Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam
Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and an innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. The company has been setting the standards in quality and innovation for process automation for factory all over the world for over 60 years. We understand the demands of your markets, developing specific solutions, and integrating them into your processes.
We have manufacturing facilities in Germany, Singapore, Indonesia, Hungary, India and Vietnam with over 30 subsidiaries and more than 5,700 employees worldwide. As a company with worldwide activities, we offer many opportunities and excellent prospects for gaining experience in other countries and getting to know other cultures.
In Vietnam, we constructed our first manufacturing building in 2008 with the second building planned for 2018. We started with a handful of employees and grew to over 500 currently. 2016 revenues expected to exceed 36 million USD with over 4 million units shipped to customers worldwide.
At Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam, you can make your ideas and strengths a reality while constantly pursuing further development opportunities. Our international company offers you transparent decision-making processes, as well as numerous development and training options that create exciting long-term prospects.